$25,000 – Boston, MA:
“Up for sale is my 1973 Austin mini tube chassis street car/ race car.
This car was built in Canada by a race chassis shop, it spent most of it’s life in Tennessee and recently in Massachusetts. It has to be one of the most fun cars I’ve ever driven; this thing is an event to drive; it’s a truly unbelievable driving experience.
You don’t get the same feeling driving modern sports car!
– Full tube chassis with built in rollcage
– Full coilover suspension
– Fiberglass body which makes the car unbelievably light
– 2.2L Mazda motor mated to a 5 speed manual transmission
– RWD solid transaxle
– All normal required driving lights (headlights, turn signals, hazards, etc)
– Working heat/ ac
– Working radio
– Removable sparco suede 330 racing wheel
– Brand new sparco 3 point racing harnesses
– Titled as a 1973 Austin Mini with VIN clearly displayed on the dash
Looking for $25,000 or best offer! Don’t let this street-able race car slip through your fingers.
The perfect car for an enthusiast looking for a unique driving experience.”