$15,000 – Fremont, CA:
“I’ve had this car for about three years and it’s been a blast. I don’t need or want to sell it, but I have too many cars and feel like I should part ways with it since it’s more fun for me, than it is a utility for my family. I feel like someone who doesn’t need to be concerned about this sort of thing can enjoy it more than I do now.
Here’s a quick list of mods/parts:
– Built SR20 CP pistons, Manley rods, by JW Technologies.
– 560cc injectors
– t3/4 turbo: tubular turbo exhaust, front mount, hks bov, AEM wideband, Apexi fuel piggy tuned to 91 octane: made 380 on 100 octane
– Coil over 280z suspension
– Drag wheels
– 3 inch exhaust apex
– Recaro racing seats (passenger seat is worn)
– Subaru rear end
– 280z 5 speed trans
– Front/rear disc brakes w/ upgraded brake lines and new master cylinder
The interior needs work like: door panels, paint, headliner, and wire management
The car isn’t perfect, but it runs great and looks nice. I still take it about 50mi round trip to work every other Friday with no issues at all. There’s extra parts and I have a bunch of unopened oil that will go with the car.
Please feel free to ask questions.
Also please note that I am going to be very selective about test drives for this car. The car is extremely powerful and old. I don’t want to die at the hands of some maniac behind the wheel.
Thanks for looking.
1972 Datsun 510
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: grey
title status: clean
transmission: manual “