$5,200 – Nevada City, CA:
“I am selling my Corazer! 1966 Chevy Corvair Monza convertible with 1984 Blazer Running gear! I set the car up for the Mad Max Festival “Wasteland Weekend”. A Post-apocalyptic party. This car won “Most Battle Ready” at the Wasteland 2018 car show, out of about 80 cars. It was also Featured in Rat Rod Magazine #52.
• Newer Tires and wheels,
• Small block 350 V8 with Functional ram air Shotgun scoop, (Shaker!).
• Super desirable, 4spd Automatic Trans, 700R4
• Custom exhaust with one of the smallest spark- arrestor mufflers you can buy.
• Runs and drive great.
• Street legal, smog exempt! Just paid tags so you are good for about 1 year. Clean title, in hand.
• Comes with many extra, valuable Corvair parts. (new hood, trunk bumpers, chrome trim pieces, seats, etc.)
• Recent tune up, new brake pads.
• Super fun car to drive around town!
• 4X4 works perfectly.
• Lots of corrosion, mainly wheel wells and rocker panels. Some in doors. (all body parts are available for this car).
• Transmission works perfectly but is leaking fluid, I believe it is the main seal.
• Exhaust is LOUD! And sounds great at idle!
If you pay the full amount, I will through in the “Flame thrower” and rear gun and mount. (M60 E3 Airsoft gun).
NOTE: All “weapons” in the photos are not actual weapons, they are movie quality props and do not shoot any type of projectile.
I posted this video of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIPaYqHq1_Q
$5,200.00 OBO hit me up with your best offer!
I have more images of the car as set up for the Mad Max festival, Wasteland Weekend, text and Ill send you some.
Pre smog, four wheel drive, 4×4
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: custom
title status: clean
type: convertible “